Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Disneyland Trip #3 with Meggin and Molly

Yes, in a month I have been on three different Disney trips - yikes!! I swear they were going to welcome me by name when I walked in this time! This last one, my friend Meggin and I took our "big" girls only. It was fabulous! We were on the road to beat LA traffice by 4:30 am and we were in the parking lot at Disney before 8am. We road Space Mountain, the Matterhorn, Runaway Train, Splash Mountain, the Haunted Mansion, Pirates and Pooh (just because we were right by it) by 10am! It's amazing how much you can get done without a stroller and getting there so early. We hopped over to CA Adventure after that and went on the new Midway Mania ride. Grace and I ended going on that ride 3x! You may ask....am I sick of Disneyland.....NOPE!! I'd go back tomorrow!! (We've gotten our money's worth out of our season passes!)

No comments: